Friday, April 22, 2011

Two Years and Counting - Easter Greeting

April 24 will be my two year blog anniversary. That is a lot of posts. When I started this endeavor, I never dreamed I'd still be doing it two years later. But hurray and hurrah I'm still at it.

I have to admit that it is a struggle for me to keep up, even though I only watch one very sweet little boy three days a week. It just seems that except for a few hours on the weekends, if I'm up, I'm busy, busy, busy. How does that happen?

This year I have learned to do some new things on my post. I have met great people this year. One reason I keep posting is that when I am away from here, I miss my friends. What would I do without them? You have helped me through an illness and been with me through two weddings and the birth of my grandson.

Sometimes I just think I am out of ideas. There is nothing more to say. Then I vacuum or have breakfast and I have to get up and put ideas down because they are flowing like water and I have to catch them. Thank you dear friends for two fabulous years.




When we three girls were little, we slid into the front pew of our church and spread out our dresses. Easter was such a special day. I loved to see our huge wooden cross filled with Lenten boxes, our gifts to the Lord. The day meant a lot to me then, even though I knew little about Jesus and what He did on the cross for me. Now I know and I appreciate the sacrifice so very much and love my Savior. He is everything to me. Have a very Happy Easter!


9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Nancy! I'm glad you stuck with it, I've enjoyed your posts very much and look forward to many more! :)

    Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary!! :)

    (I'm struck by how much Morgan looks like Jean in your top picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and have a HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebekah - I agree that in the last few years there is a big resemblance between Morgan and what Jean used to look like. (Both so sweet)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary and Happy Easter too! :-)

    Take care and have a great weekend :-)

    ~Ron
    *******

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you, too, and happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 2nd blogiversary!! Happy Easter and may you never run out of ideas,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary, Nancy! I'm so glad we "met." :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable pic! And congratulations on your two-year "blogiversary"!

    Isn't it weird how ideas are like that? Flowing like a rushing waterfall at times, and then those dry spells hit. That's why I carry a small recorder with me in my purse, so I can hopefully get those ideas down the moment they strike!

    ReplyDelete