1. I am new to the computer, Internet, blogs, Facebook and all other such things. We are talking less than two years. So I need patience with all of the fancy stuff.
2. One year my junior high school was let out of school so we could walk to the courthouse and see candidate John F. Kennedy speak. We did. Got a picture, too.
3. I once memorized all of the counties in Ohio so I wouldn't have to do a history chapter outline. That was the teacher's deal and I was the only one to do it.
4. I'm not afraid of spiders anymore.
5. I'm not fond of fruit, but I'll eat mandarin oranges and apples in season.
6. I love cauliflower. It's not green, but it is a vegetable and it's good for you.
7. I love black licorice. Now that I'm off sweets, it will have to be a rare treat. Oh, I can always have licorice tea.
Now enough about me, I'd like to say that all of the people who visit my blog are first class and have great, successful blogs. They have probably gotten many awards, but this one is well...stylish.
So, here are my Stylish blogger Award choices.
Andrea at http://arise2write/. She does wonderful things with photography and poetry.
Jessica at Bookingit http://jessicanelson7590/. She teaches about writing and has a great sense of humor.
Kara at http://eskimokissesandairhugs/. She is multi-talented and writes about the outdoors and homeschooling.
Susan at Christian Writer/Reader Connection http://susanreinhardt/. She visits other blogs and gives the very best advice on writing.
Susan at A Walk In My Shoes http://lcwrite2/. She uses wonderful shoe pictures to show off her writing lessons.
Jill http://jillkemerer/. Jill give a series of writing lessons and witty everyday blogs as well.
Stephanie at Steph In The City http://stepie5741/. Steph does a lot of nostalgia from her childhood. She is very funny.
I also received the Liebster blog award from Andy which is for blogs that are not very well known, but should be. For this, I nominate my friend Teri at Facedown http://wrshptheking/. She does beautiful poetic praise and family themes.
Once again, I would like to thank Andy for these awards. His blog is always coming alive with new things. Whatever you choose to do about the awards, I hope you will all check out these sites.