Saturday, April 28, 2012
Versatile Blogger Award
Susan Reinhardt at Christian Writer/Reader Connection gave me this award about a week ago. You can visit her at susanjreinhardt.blogspot.com. She interviews writers, keeps us on our toes, does analogies and warm devotions. Thank you, Susan.
I'd like to pass this award along to Brenda at beautifulwordfromhome.com. Her blog, It's a Beautiful Life, is full of visual and emotional beauty, every time.
I'd also like to give the award to Rebecca at thriftystyleatsixty.blogspot.com. She is the best treasure finder I have ever seen. Visit her and see how she used her finds in her home.
The rules for this award are that the receiver should pass it along to 15 bloggers. I chose two that I enjoy so much from my reading list. Also, you may write 7 interesting things about you that readers might not know.
Here are my revelations:
1. I love to sit on the register when the heat comes on. It dries out my skin, but I get so cold and it is so comforting.
2. I enjoy reading craft books and directions and then not doing the projects.
3. I hate driving on the freeway and making left turns. I will go to great lengths to make any turn into a right turn.
4. I have postcards from all the major places I have visited since the New York World's fair in l964.
5. I won't eat fat if I can see it. I will even pull it off of bacon.
6. I love live theater. It just gives me a thrill when a great song or emotional moment happens live.
7. I am very easy going and just absorb little things and yet get very frustrated when driving or losing a game, as I found out recently - oops. Love you, family.
So there you are. Did any of these surprise you? Again, thanks Susan, this was fun.,