Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello!  I am just trying out a blog to see what happens.  I had a blog from about 2009 - 2013.  Now I just want to see if this works and see if I can reconnect with a few of my people.

I now have 6 grandchildren and I love spending time with them.  I have taken up painting watercolors.  I am in a free class at the Senior Center since Feb. of  this year.  What a relaxing occupation.  I just love it.

I am still busy with my church.  I help with missions and am in two prayer groups.

My husband and I love to travel.  This year we visited Miami Beach and Key West.  I just love it at both these places.  We got there on a Senior Citizen bus trip.  Long, long, ride.

I was letting my gray hair grow out, but realized it would take most of my life to get it all one color.  So I just got it a bit lighter, but the prettiest color I've had.

So I am going to see if I can round up the "usual suspects" and get in touch with my former bloggers.  A few I follow on Facebook, but I'd like to try doing this blog every so often.  O.K.?  Sending out lots of blessings, Nancy

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back! Your hair looks really nice, BTW. :) We live in Naples area now and have not driven down to Key West yet my husband wants to. I was afraid there would be nothing to do that we like. So you enjoyed it there? That's good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key West is just such an old and quaint little place. You can walk to the end of Fla. which we did. Great restaurants and many great photo ops for you. If you go, hope you like it as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. How's everything? I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete