Saturday, May 22, 2021

 Hi, this is Nancy. Just a little update. Ha! I have just finished cleaning my house. So great to be done. At the same time, I am sorting and throwing out a lot of stuff. I go through it periodically, but I was recently introduced to The Minimalists . The idea touched me so much. With fewer possessions, you can focus on people, ideas, and have time to be creative. Haven't been  on this blog for 6 years. Now I have nine grandchildren. They keep me busy. Each one is so special and precious. I am still at my same church, doing the same two prayer groups. I am going to do a speech before too long. I'm so glad to be getting back to that. Our Senior Center reopened and I am still enjoying fellowship with other artists as well as doing new watercolors. Right now I'm into doing flowers. Last February, we went to St Augustine just before the Coronavirus  hit. Maybe my husband and I can travel somewhere in the fall. I look pretty much like the top picture in the last post. My hair is brunette and about three inches past shoulder length, parted in the middle. 

My children have moved on. The eldest, his wife and little daughter live in Detroit. We love to go and see the sights. My second son and his wife live near us. He creates strategy games and his wife is working on her doctorate. Their children are all busy. My daughter lives near Lansing with her husband who is a nurse and the kids who are trying to make sense of this on again-off again schooling.  

So glad it's spring. I have so many ideas and so much to do. Maybe I will share it here.  Till then, blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment