Friday, June 10, 2011

Quotes to Love

Thank you readers for your comments on my hair problem. Your encouragement inspired me greatly. I feel that I have the best group of blog friends and readers there can be. You are tops.





Here are some more quotes from my bulging envelope:




"God's not interested in your press clippings." Dr.Laura Schlessinger, from the radio 3-14-02




"The fire that kept Seabiscuit frustrated and unruly fueled a bounding will to win." from Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand




"Thou hast only to follow the wall far enough and there will be a door in it." from The Door In The Wall by Mauguerite De Angeli




"The good God destined a place for each of His creations. Give yourself a chance to find yours." from Heir of Kiloran by Rosemary Sprague




"Sometimes it seems as if life had picked out one day and said, 'I will give you everything.' " from Seacrow Island byAstrid Lindgren




Most of these quotes were found when reading children's books. All were while listening or reading. Hope you found something to encourage you on your way.






















7 comments:

  1. Hey you, Wanted to let you know that if you are interested, you can review books for your blog too. If you go to my sidebar towards the bottom you will see the link buttons. These companies provide books for free to bloggers for an honest review. Hope you have a super weekend! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend, and thanks for the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane - Thanks. I love to review books. I was always the one kid in class who wanted to do a book report. I'll give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes!

    I like this one: "Thou hast only to follow the wall far enough and there will be a door in it." from The Door In The Wall by Mauguerite De Angeli

    Take care Nancy and have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the wall quote. How many people give up too soon?

    You've inspired me today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quotes; thanks for sharing them. I love the one by Dr. Laura. We do get over-impressed with ourselves, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Thou hast only to follow the wall far enough and there will be a door in it." from The Door In The Wall by Mauguerite De Angeli

    I love this one best! I'll keep feeling along:)

    ReplyDelete