Saturday, July 3, 2010

All The Duckies Sang, "Happy 1st Birthday" Little Ty







My daughter-in-law, Rebekah planned the perfect Ducky Birthday party for my little Ty. The day started overcast, but the sun came out and stayed out. First, the little ones were in a plastic wadding pool. Then, my grandson dutifully ate his veggie fries (bottom pic.) After all the group was fed, the children and those young at heart walked to the nearby water spray area.
When they all returned to the pavilion, Ty had cake and with his friend, another birthday boy, ate the small cake to shreds. Then he pulled all of the tissue out of the packages as his mom tried to interest him in the presents. Lastly, he and Grandpa (top right) splashed in the little pans that were put out for decoration. What a fun day. I think, even with so much going on, that "little guy" had lots of fun. Duckies loved it, too.





5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy -

    Aw, happy birthday to Ty! He's a cutie.

    What an adorable theme for a one-year-old! My five-year-old nephew had a cowboy theme this year.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - I was never into themes when my kids were young. Things were much simpler. I think they are clever and fun however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I'm happy for you that you get to be near him during these young years. Our grands are a 10 hour drive away, and we miss them so much.

    Happy BD, darling TY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love her theme idea! I miss my grandson too like jeannette-- he is in Seattle and I'm in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute birthday theme and I love your little guys hair!!

    ReplyDelete