Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More From The Good News Gazette

I had a very good run on my list of  "daily good things that happen", so I thought I'd share them with you.  One can never have too much good news.  Right?

My husband had his operation for his hip (yes hip).  The knee thing was a mistake.  He came through very well and is progressing favorably.

I managed to avoid the big storm of last week by staying with my grandchildren and their family.  We had a great visit and I am so thankful for their hospitality.

There was no new snow the day I picked my husband up from the hospital and when I got home, a very kind neighbor had cleaned out my driveway.  (This was a true blessing because I would have been shoveling snow at 10:00 pm otherwise.)

My daughter and her family got a home of their own and got moved in.

My daughter-in-law was offered a very good new job in her field.

We have had sunshine for almost a week.  Sunshine always rates on my good list.

This all happened in a period of about 9 days.  Anything negative just fell through the cracks and was taken care of.  I do praise God for these and every other blessing.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week for you. So happy that your husband is doing well.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've had so much good news. Thanks for this great reminder to count the blessings, big and small. :)

    ReplyDelete