Thursday, July 2, 2009

God of Details

Read Matthew 6:28,29

God is involved in all the details of our lives. Have you ever stood in front of your closet and wondered what to wear? When that happens, God picks out an outfit for me. Sometimes it just looks so cool and contains pieces I would never put together, and other times it's a plain outfit. I hear Him say, " wear this." In the former situation I may get compliments, but in the latter, I may never know why He asked me to wear the outfit. I treasure that because I know God is doing something special. Maybe it reminds someone of their daughter or their mother or maybe He just wants me to be a good steward and use what I have. It's just a little obedience thing. God is the God of details and little things. He is showing His loving care in all areas - even on "I have nothing to wear days."

Father, I thank you for all of your wonderful gifts. I love you, the God who put all things together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment