Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend

Saturday was quite a day for me. It started by my going to get some pictures from my digital camera at Meijers. I got great scenes from that Pittsburg Pirates/Tigers baseball game I told you about. Such a pretty city. I got some of Mother's Day and Father's Day, and a few of the new baby. Now I have an actual picture to carry around. Everyone has been so nice about wanting to see the picture. I have great friends.
The next big thing is that I finally got a laptop computer with the help of my son, Ben. I just need to get some internet improvements and I can use it. Then I can put a picture or two on my blog. Yeah!
Our church took a bus to Comerica Park (Detroit), to see the Tigers play. It was loads of fun. We didn't win, but we did see a great home run by one of our brightest "stars". Then we were surprised with gorgeous fireworks. What a glorious display of sight, sound, and color. I didn't get to see any on the 4th, so was very pleased to have such a treat.
Sunday, the baby made his first appearance at our church, so that was a lot of excitement.
I centainly hope all of you had a great time, too. Much love, Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!! Glad you got your laptop, Ben said it's really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new computer!! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete