Sunday, May 24, 2009

Grateful Thanks

This is the one month anniversary of my blog. What new territory this is. I am in awe of all of the possibilities and have learned so much. There is still very much to assimilate. My writings have been varied because there are many things to be interested in. My hope is to continue thoughts on aging, writing, and faith. I have a big project for the summer and hope to surprise readers in a few months with something a little more literary. My other desire is to continue learning more about you and this whole exciting process. Heartfelt thanks to all who have tuned in so far, and for the lovely comments. I would also like to thank God for continuing to teach me patience and for showing me how much He loves me. Till next time, have a gorgeous day. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment