Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Today

Scribed by Gracie Prior
Don't be discouraged. All is well and will be well. You can be happy today. You must. I don't call you to be happy tomorrow. I call you to be happy today. When something or someone dampens that joy, I am less happy for I long to see your smile.
Circumstances are fluff. They are not eternal. You live in the eternal now with Me.
This is not to say that details are not important. They are often very important, but as you yield all to Me, I work out every one of them in your life. Are you allowing flak? Are you allowing frets? Let them go. Don't you believe that I am active in your life - right now? I am, so act "as if" and rejoice.
(When you have down days, sometimes the only thing you can do is to be faithful in the one thing you can be faithful in. It will lift you up. Nancy)

No comments:

Post a Comment